Work with us at Farnham House Hotel
With a strong philosophy of Giving Friendly and Efficient Service we look for people with the right attitude to work with us. Whether you are sixteen or sixty, if you have the enthusiasm and commitment we will train you in the skills and knowledge to achieve the job role you have chosen.
Do you? ...
- Enjoy making people feel comfortable
- Give a 'bit extra' to help colleagues and customers
- Want to work in a friendly team
- Want to learn new skills or develop
If this is you, then have a look at our current vacancies below and apply today!
If we don't currently have anything on offer then either pop into a hotel for an application form or send your CV to the Manager and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Join our friendly teams in any of our hotels and enjoy:
- A friendly working environment
- A strong ethos of training and development whatever age or background
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after five year's service
- Annual company family day
- Long Service Club and more...
Full Time Receptionist
We re looking for a reliable, friendly person to join our team. Experience is not essential as full training will be given but good customer service skills and a smile is.
If you would like to join our friendly team apply to: Farnham House Hotel, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5ER or email: General Manager
Our small, friendly and proactive team need a Deputy Manager to assist the General Manager with the running of the hotel to join us!
With a strong company philosophy of 'Giving friendly and efficient service' we are looking for a Deputy Manager who has great customer skills, shows enthusiasm and commitment, has an eye for detail and standards along with strong commercial acumen.
The Farnham House Hotel is a 24 bedroom country house with a strong wedding and banqueting trade. It is part of the progressive Hollybourne Hotels group of five hotels, based in Surrey and Hampshire.
* Ensure the smooth running of the hotel and maintain high standards in all departments.
* Work closely with the whole management team.
* Maintain a high level of customer service.
* Assist in the day to day running of the hotel - covering Duty Management shifts.
* Positively manage all staff.
* Assist with training and development of staff.
* Assist with Sales & Marketing activities.
In return we offer: A friendly working environment, competitive salary and bonus potential, enhanced holiday after five years, live in accommodation available if required.
Hollybourne Hotels is strongly committed to training and developing their staff. You would undertake aspects of our award winning training programme including a full induction programme, management development courses and receive regular appraisals.
If this sounds like your job apply! Please send your CV to our General Manager, Helen Pond, Farnham House Hotel, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey,
GU10 5ER or email: General Manager
Weekend /Casual Housekeeping Staff
Required to clean hotel bedrooms and public areas, weekend shifts and weekday mornings available. Experience not essential as training will be given, a smile and ability to work as part of the team is essential. Please contact Helen for further details.
Breakfast Chef / Part time Chef
Required to assist the Head Chef with general cleaning duties, restaurant and function food preparation and service. Experience required with working in a kitchen environment. Please forward CV to Helen, General Manager.
Send in your CV
If you would like to join our friendly team why not send in your CV and we will keep
it on file. Post to: Farnham House Hotel, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey,
GU10 5ER or email: General Manager