Work with us at Farnham House Hotel
With a strong philosophy of Giving Friendly and Efficient Service we look for people with the right attitude to work with us. Whether you are sixteen or sixty, if you have the enthusiasm and commitment we will train you in the skills and knowledge to achieve the job role you have chosen.
Do you? ...
- Enjoy making people feel comfortable
- Give a 'bit extra' to help colleagues and customers
- Want to work in a friendly team
- Want to learn new skills or develop
If this is you, then have a look at our current vacancies below and apply today!
If we don't currently have anything on offer then either pop into a hotel for an application form or send your CV to the Manager and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Join our friendly teams in any of our hotels and enjoy:
- A friendly working environment
- A strong ethos of training and development whatever age or background
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after five year's service
- Annual company family day
- Long Service Club and more...
Casual Banqueting Staff
To assist mainly at weekends and evenings with weddings, functions and our evening restaurant. You should have a friendly manner, a helpful and efficient approach to work and very importantly - a smile!! Full onsite training given, good rates of pay and your chance to join an enthusiastic and friendly team.
If you are interested in this position please send either an email with your CV and a covering letter to Helen Pond, General Manager or post to Farnham House Hotel, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5ER
Assistant Manager - Food and Beverage
Our small, friendly and proactive team need a new Assistant Manager to join us!
With a strong company philosophy of 'Giving Friendly and Efficient Service', we are looking for an Assistant Manager who has great customer skills, shows enthusiasm and commitment towards a 'hands on' management role, is keen to develop their team, has an 'eye' for detail and standards and has a strong commercial acumen.
We expect someone would be able to....
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Ensure the smooth running of the F&B areas and maintain high standards
- Work closely with the whole management team
- Have experience of running weddings & events to a high standard
- Manage ordering and carry out stock controls
- Assist the General Manager with F&B sales initiatives and budgets
- Assist in the day to day running of the hotel
- Develop the skills of the F&B team
- Positively manage all staff
Live in accommodation available if required, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in your CV
If you would like to join our friendly team why not send in your CV and we will keep
it on file. Post to: Farnham House Hotel, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey,
GU10 5ER or email: General Manager